Bayern Munich raise offer for Chelsea’s Callum Hudson-Odoi to £35m

Callum Hudson-Odoi Cesc Fabregas

Callum Hudson-Odoi tells Chelsea he wants to leave the club this month

But after Chelsea announced the signing of Christian Pulisic last week, chances for Hudson-Odoi to make an impact in the first team next season are likely to be limited.

Should he leave he would follow the likes of Jadon Sancho, who plays for Borussia Dortmund, and Reiss Nelson, who is loan at Hoffenheim from Arsenal, by getting the chance to prove his worth in first-team action in the Bundesliga. British media have reported the German champion is ready to spend 30 million pounds ($38 million) on Hudson-Odoi.

Bayern Munich have agreed to meet Chelsea's asking price for Callum Hudson-Odoi by submitting a fresh bid of £35 million.

Chelsea have refused three offers from Bayern Munich for the youngster so far as the Bavarians look to land him this month - and they have again said no to a fourth bid to take him to Germany now.

Andrew Wiggins Calls Dennis Schroder "Gay" In Postgame Interview
Schroder was given a technical for his starting the incident, and Teague was thrown out of the game after reciving two technicals. As Noel crashed to the floor, his head bounced hard off the hardwood with stunned team-mates quick to rush to his side.

Hudson-Odoi has 18 months remaining on his current deal and Bayern are prepared to pay Chelsea more than the £31million Southampton received for Luke Shaw from Manchester United in 2014. A very good match with application (including) in the defensive phase - very good.

"He played like a player of 25, 26 years, I think".

"I saw him every day in training and he was really very normal". He has an offer for two years.

"In my opinion, he needs to go", said Sarri.

AMD announces the Radeon VII graphics card: $699, February launch
While Monday was the Intel keynote at CES 2019 , this morning AMD took the spotlight with Lisa Su's keynote in Las Vegas. The AMD Radeon VII graphics card is expected to be available beginning February 7 for $699 United States dollars .

"To stay here is better for him", said Sarri.

"Without Cesc we only have five so we need a replacement". According to French daily L'Equipe, Fabregas and his agent had a meeting with Monaco vice-president, Vadim Vasilyev, on Sunday evening, during which a contract agreement was made between both sides that would see the ex-Barcelona player sign with the French club until 2021.

Sarri also told Chelsea fans to focus on supporting their team instead of directing chants at Spurs fans in Tuesday's tie.

Trump walks out of shutdown talks with a 'bye-bye'
President Donald Trump gives a prime-time address about border security, January 8, 2018, at the White House in Washington. They fooled Bush 41. "But they are not going to fool Donald Trump who has dealt with tougher than Pelosi and Schumer".

Latest News